CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Selasa, 18 Desember 2012

Script Drama Of Malin Kundang


Kalian Pengen Drama Script ?
Check this out ..

Malin Kundang
Unce upon a time there lived a small family. There was Malin Kundang, His mother and His Sister. They lived as poor family.
          One day…
          Malin Sist            : ”Where do you from Mal ?..”
Malin K               : “mmm.. from my friend..”
Malin Sist            : “ooh, mom worried to you !”
     Malin K               : ”Really ?”
Malin Sist            : “Yes, Now she is in my badroom”
Malin K               : “ooh, yes.. thanks !”
Malin Sist            : “yes, you’re welcome”
______________”_”______________
Malin K               : “Assalamualaikum, I’m sorry mom !, I made you very worry to me !”
Mom                  : ” Waalaikumsalam, yeah no problem, are you okay ?”
Malin K               : “yes, is fine, mmm.. mom why our family is different ?”
Mom                  : “What are you talking about, boy ?
Malin K               : “yaa.. mm our family is very poor, I want to change our destiny, I will go to Jakarta to look for job !”
Mom                  : “Don’t say like that  !, I’m disagree Malin..!”
Malin K               : “please mom..!!”
Mom                  : “no Malin..”
Malin K               : “Sorry mom, I must gone..”
 (She is crying…)
Malin Sist            : “Mom.., what wrong with you ?, why you look so sad ?”
Mom                  : “your brother…” (crying)
Malin Sist            : “What happen to my brother ?”
Mom                 : “He was gone to Jakarta, He want to change our destiny to be a better…”
Malin Sist            : “Malin ?, ooo no !!”
After some hours, Malin arrived in Jakarta and he meet with someone..
Mr. X                : “Hi Boy !, What’s your name ?”
Malin K               : “mm.., my name is Malin, I come from Padang”
Mr. X                : “Woow, it’s so far, mm.., do you need a job ?”
Malin K               : “Ya.. ya.. I’m very need, can you help me to get a job ?”
Mr. X                : “Yes of course, Follow me to my house”
Malin K               : “Okay !”
After arrived..
Mr. X                : “Babyyy !!”
Mr.X Daughter      : “Yes, dad !, who is he ?”
Mr. X                : “He is Malin, he will work in our company”
Mr.X Daughter      : “are you sure, dad ?, he only a poor man !”
Malin K               : “Hi.., I’m Malin “
Mr.X Daughter      : “iiikkh.. no”
Whereas in Padang, Malin Kundang’s mom was very miss. She always pray to god that one day Malin Kundang would come back.
Malin Sist      : “Mom.., don’t cry !!”
Mom            : “I very miss your brother, girl !, I want to meet him”
Malin Sist      : “You must believe, that one day my brother will come back!”
       Mr. X Daughter was fallin in love with Malin, and married to be a couple, One day Malin invited his wife to honeymoon.
Malin K         : “Dear, how about our Honeymoon ?”
Mr.X Daughter : “up to you dear, mm.. how about to go to your village in Padang, I want meet your parents”
Malin K         : “My parents was die, honey.., But, if you want to go to Padang. Okay !”
Mr.X Daughter : “yes, I like that.. “
                  (Malin Kundang and his wife go to Padang), and then…
Malin Sist      : “mom.. mom.. come here, Malin mom !”
Mom            : “What wrong with Malin ?”
Malin Sist      : “He is come !”
Mom            : “really ?”
Malin Sist      : “yaa.. look that ?”
--------------  -----------  ------------
Mom            : “Maliiiin, oooh my son, how are you ?, I miss you !”
Malin K         : “who are you ? don’t touch me.. “
Mom            : “Malin, I’m is your mom, are you forget ?”
Malin K         : “No.. no.. I haven’t mom”
Mr.F Daughter : “Who is she, Malin ?”
Malin K         : “She only poor women, are you remember I haven’t mom !”
Malin Sist      : “Malin you’re unreasonable, you said your mom as poor women, this is your mom, real mom, she was raising you, are you forget it ?”
Mom           : “Malin you’re seditious, cursed you’re to be a stone !”
        And then …
Malin K         : “Oooh, no !!”
Mr.F Daughter : “ooohh, honey no !, why ?”                       
       Finally, Malin Kundang change to be a stone, because he was seditious to his mother.

1 komentar: